Volunteering is a great way for you to help yourself and us. Â Volunteering gives you the opportunity to learn more about OpenOffice. Â We will respond to your questions and concerns as they come up.
We are helping people around the world and depend on Volunteers.
How You Can Help
- Do any of the tutorials on this website. Tell us anything that is not perfectly clear or correct.
- Join the volunteer team that answers questions that are emailed to us. Â Let us know your area of expertise so we can send an appropriate question to you.
- Write a tutorial for this website. Â It does not have to be in finished form as we can find other team members who will work with you to develop the tutorial.
- Evaluate the website layout (design) and suggest improvements.
- Tell us what you'd like to do. Â We will adjust to whatever you want to do.
- Send us an outline of something you would like to learn. Â Our team of volunteers can write a tutorial specifically for you.
If you have any questions about volunteering, click here.
To get information on how to write a tutorial, click here.
To get information on how tutorials are used, click here.
To get information on the Volunteer Support Program, click here.
To volunteer, click here.
- Writing a tutorial with our assistance gives you the opportunity to learn more about OpenOffice.
- Writing a tutorial benefits non-profits around the world. Every day more non-profits are switching to OpenOffice to lower their operating cost. Writing a tutorial is making a donation to non-profits around the world.
- A system has been developed to help you write a tutorial. Contact us if you want to talk about it.
Last Updated: 2008.04.25